Here’s how to learn a Foreign Language in just 30 days!
Learning a foreign language seems tough and time consuming but it actually isn’t. You just need to know the right tricks to fluent and learn a foreign language in simple 30 Days. Learning a foreign language was never so simple and easy, like the way IULE executes it.
If you travel frequently to different countries for profession or passion, you surely would realize the importance of being bilingual or multilingual. One often quits the idea of learning a foreign language due to time constraints. Give learning a second chance; learn a foreign language in just 30 days and speak like a pro. There’s no magic, all that is needed is to speak and learn from mistakes.
People get along well with those who communicate in their language. Knowing the foreign language allows you to make better business partners, expatriates and enjoy warm hosting from the locals. Learn and converse in foreign languages easily. But, how?
The main challenge is “how to learn a foreign language”. Once we learn this technique of how to, any language can be easily learned. Sure, you must be thinking of long classroom sessions, dedicated learning time and memorizing words and sentences that you don’t even understand.
Let’s think and do it differently. Books and classroom sessions are important but perfect fluency in the language can be attained by actually speaking it. The mantra to learn the language faster is practice. Since the no. of days is too short, eat and sleep over the language. Mindset change is important to express your thoughts in the new language.
The method below can help you to systemize your learning and help you to master the language in just 30 days
- Learn new words and practice the vocabulary daily. Pictures can help you to capture the words faster.
- Form sentences using these words. Learn the grammatical system of your language
- Grasp the sound and tone of the language
- Find partners and speak the foreign language as much as you can
- Listen to native speakers through TV, movies etc.,
The idea should be to understand the word, the grammar syntax so as to form sentences by you, rather than just memorizing the foreign language. Watch TV, videos or movies of that language to catch hold of their accent and their language gestures. You need to engage and focus on every word they speak and imitate the foreign language.
Words of a foreign language are stored in your brain when they connect with some experience. We remember “apple” because we know how it looks, feels and tastes like. A word can be retained if we can connect to its spelling, sound, and meaning and build an experience around it.
How IULE helps in learning a foreign language in 30 days.
- Plans the entire learning cycle keeping the leaner’s perspective in mind.
- Gives easy access to vocabulary of the foreign language.
- Clears fundamentals of your approach to the new language.
- We have small batches, thus giving personal attention to every student.
- The institute drives you to speak only in the language you are learning, surrounding you with people speaking that language.
- Form a connection between the word learnt and an experience to retain the word in your memory forever.
Once the basics are grasped, polishing your skills to an advanced level does not take much time and effort. Practicing and conversing in that language will correct the pronunciation and achieve fluency in the foreign language.
Al l said, the main thing is that you need to be active in understanding words, speaking and asking questions. Learning without willingness and under pressure is too tough a journey for language fluency. Learning a foreign language should be fun. If you don’t enjoy it, you may not retain the language for long. So enjoy the foreign language to learn faster. This is exactly what IULE does. Makes learning a foreign language so much fun so that you overcome your reluctance and enjoy speaking the language openly.